Sunday, February 15, 2009

Wanna see my Willie Dance... The Link is below....

Hey everyone,
It has been a while and well I am not as busy as I used to be.

I gave up the night Job and I am enjoying life a little more. I have been able to take the kids Sliding and skating and well I formed a new addiction. I truely think I am a Guitar Hero and I am the Rock Star in RockBand(in my mind at least) I play a really mean Bass on hard and Even pretty good with the guitar on hard considering I have only started at Xmas. I call it an addiction because I keep buying more games as they come out. and then I play it until I beat it and then I get bored of it and wait for the next bunch of songs to come out.

The kids are doing good, school keeps them busy Except for Willie who well is just into everything all the time. I am going to link a couple of vid's of Willie dancing it out to the Wiggles, he likes them. He thinks he makes sense when he talks to us in a language all his own, we pretend we know what he is talking about but sometimes he gets very frustrated with us because we really dont have a clue.

The India project kinda fell through. They let me go but still want me on an on call basis type thing. So I gave them my new rates that I would be charging to be on call and they agreed to them but never called me again. So I have started other options yet again. I am reopening my company and I have contracts coming in already. In these "Hard times" I realized that if you overprice yourself you are more likely to get the work over the people underpricing themselves. I thought it was a dumb concept but people figure if I have the Gumption to charge that much in hard times that I must truely be the best there is and that they will see there savings due to projects taking less time...(Suckers ...LOL).

I have started reading books again... Something I havent done in a long time.. I started with a great motivator by Larry Winget " Your Broke because you want to be" Very true facts and very eye opening. Almost as if he was kinda following me around. Made a lot of common sense that is esy to lose focus on. His big thing is read read read. The more knowledge you aquire the more worthy you are. Of course I am reading Computer books for some newer technologies and to upgrade older technologies I know. The only contant is change so I am glad to have refound books instead of just elearning type courses. Plus there is less use of electricity with Books than there is with elearning. I am going to begin challenging myself to 2 books per month, and I hope I can keep with it now my schedule is a little more free.

Anyhow things are good and we are all keepin busy,I will try to post here more often now.

The Willie Dance Links:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBoVigBz5O0

6 Comments:

At 1:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds like you aren't too bad on rockband. maybe you should try what steve and i are trying for rockband 2. lets see who can get a world record on a song first. brad

 
At 6:50 AM, Blogger New MrsIngram said...

I can't believe how much he looks like my Maddy .. well not my Maddy, but you know. As much as I really want to get together because I obviously haven't seen him in so long ... I'm scared of ever letting the boys join forces, we'll be toast!

 
At 9:12 AM, Blogger Alberta said...

He's so cute!

 
At 3:31 PM, Blogger Melanie said...

So cute! I hope he'll be ready to dance up a storm at my wedding! :)

 
At 9:14 PM, Blogger asinforhim said...

aww, Will Is soo Adorable!!! I hope I get to See him, and Everyone there again When I go Home in April!!...

 
At 10:30 AM, Blogger Alberta said...

Henry...missing your witty posts! But you deserve this award never the less!

http://lilsalmonhouse.blogspot.com/2010/02/i-am-truly-surprised-and-honoured.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home