William Henry Morgan MacAulay
Hello Everyone.
I know it has been a while, and I apologize for that but man oh man is life busy.
I do finally have a couple of minutes to introduce everyone to Will. His official Namw is William Henry Morgan MacAulay
I wanted the name to be a successful and fun type name. William Henry Harrison was a US President, William Henry Gates Richest man in the world(Bill Gates), Fella that developed a new form of Xray's was a William Henry too. Very sucessful but alot of hard studying people wil little fun. Well there is a fella by the name Captain Henry Morgan. I've been sailing with the captain a few times myself and let me tell ya, He is the definition of Fun. LOL.
April prefers to call him Will(Evil Doctor Will for the big brother fans). I like Willie. so I am Certain that Willie's name will never be boring and can adapt to what ever situation he is in.
Anyhow Mom and Baby are doing fine. Willie was 8.5 Pounds and were hoping to have them home on Christmas eve. Take Care everyone.
Henry
Baby Will And Nanny
Baby Will
Baby Will and April

11 Comments:
Dont tell me you actually named him after a brand of alcohol? Captain Morgan - Come on
hehehehehe
Steven
Henry & April congratulations on your baby boy! He's a real cutie! Dave & Paula
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
He's adorable...April rest up, that was a lot of hard work....don't let the girls spoil him too much, we want our turn later next year!
Love to all!
He is so new he still has the price tag on him! or is it the tag from the blanket,,,as one of my favorite saying goes...Captain Morgan, the only Captain worth saluting...
Congrats to all...
Joe
Congratulations, glad to hear everyone is doing fine.
WOOT WOOT!
I had a little bit of the Captain myself tonight to celebrate :o)
Congratulations to all you guys!
Will's absolutely beautiful. Enjoy your quiet moments - MacAulay boys are hard to keep up with :o)
Rest up April so you can enjoy your holidays with your family.
Love you guys!
Wow, Santa came to your house early! Congrats! How are the girls doing? It must be odd for them having a little boy in the house.
They must be so excited.
Merry Christmas!
Jen & Paul
What a cutie, He is adorable, and it looks like he has more hair than poor Josh....A little buddy for Josh to play with. Couldn't ask for anything more...The girls must be so excited. Take care April, you will need all the help you can get.
Hugs to all
Anne & Derek
Congrats.
He is so cute.
Amy & Mitch
Congratz on the new baby boy, he is very cute! I hope April is feeling better soon. Marry Xmas and Happy New Year.
Happy New Year!
Hope you guys had a great Christmas!
Post a Comment
<< Home