Sunday, June 22, 2008

I'm still here & 80's night for Maggie

Hey Folks,

It's been a busy time the past few months. But today is slowdown day, so I have a chance to blog a few photos.

In the past while I have been to Orlando for a Geek Week and lots of sleep ;~).it was fun, I had the offer to bring the whole family for 2 weeks but We thought Meaghans marks would not be so good as she missed alot of time this year due to IWK visits. Well it was a lesson learned - Next time I will bring the whole family. Meaghan is going to grade 7 she just happened to have only one B and the rest were A and A+. So we only grounded her for a month for the B. Kayla is on to Grade 4 SHe had one C and the rest were A, A+ and I think one B. but I think she was treated unfairly as the teacher wrote her explaination for the C. Even though Michaela was in the top 5 for her class in writting she wasnt performing as good as the teacher knew she could.

Wille is big,bad and loves food. We had a mini half a year celebration yesterday. OK Ok we all got IceCream and he got peaches, but it was still fun. I will add all the pictures below.

Meaghan is growing up to be a little lady, and yesterday she went to a sleep over that had an 80's theme. We did the best we could with her pictures are below.

Michaela is doing really well - if we could only get her to clean her room-April will not allow me to post those pictures.

Madison is well Madison. She is always a character that is full of energy and a vocabulary that shocks mom and dad daily. (for example - "Mom these rocks in the garden are really starting to piss me off") Yeah April gave me the language speech again. She is so full of life and funny as heck, what can ya do but laugh.

April is doing good to she has been tending to the garden much better than I this year. She is doing a great job of it and I cant wait to reap the rewards.


We have a get heathly goal in place for this summer. I let myself go to far and it just isnt working for me anymore... So we cut back the Tv and we are packing up the Video games (Except for Wii Fit) that is a good one and the kids do it before I am outta bed. WE are sticking to more natural foods and planning to walk each and every day rain or shine.

When I was in Florida I walked 5 KM every day(Not an easy task for a 400 pound man). But when you are in an area where everyone is wearing bikini's all day and walking the streets you cannot very well sit in a hotel room. LOL April already called me a perv.


There was so much to see and do and I only had a week to do it so I did the best I could by walking 2.5km in one direction and 2.5 K back.

I did do the Universal studios as Microsoft Booked it for a private Party. All the rides, beer, wine ,booze and food was free. Man can they throw a PArty. So I had a date with Turkey Legs, hot dogs, Beer, and the Blues brothers. A show /evening I will never forget. Anyhow time for pictures.


Enjoy



Henry















4 Comments:

At 8:28 AM, Blogger Lesley said...

Meaghan definitely looked 80s with the blue eyeshadow and side ponytail...sigh...I miss those days, ha ha.

Thanks for the picture update! I can't believe how fast our kids are growing up.

Wii Fit? You have Wii Fit? I'm soooo jealous! I was going to pre-order it but the salesguy totally talked me out of it ( he said it wasn't that great) and then after reading all these great reviews I just can't seem to get my hands on one.

Best of luck with your walking - now that we've re-done the backyard again with sod I've decided to walk the dog a few times everyday so she can wreck the grass that's city-owned not Beck-owned, lol.

 
At 10:34 AM, Blogger Brenda said...

great job on the hair, difinately 80,s especially with the blue eyeshadow. glad your trip went well

 
At 7:22 PM, Blogger asinforhim said...

baby Will Is so Cute!..Hopefully I get to see him and the girls and you and april when I go home ni july!!

Meghans 80's hair/makeup is awesome..

 
At 7:24 AM, Blogger New MrsIngram said...

Ok Meg was totally pulling that look off .. good job!

Maddy is looking so much more like a big girl and less like baby Maddy ... how sad!

Hey has Willie started pulling on his thingy yet? Joshy keeps grabbing his, bag and all and dude I don't know what to do about it, but it sure does look painful!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home