Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I'm Still Here

I must first start off by saying Willie is doing good he has yet to get out on the Road so On the Road again is a little far off yet. Hmm First real road trip will be taking Meaghan For her IWK checkup. We will get to hang out at Auntie Anne's for a coupla days.

I apologize to all for not being able to Read or Create Posts for the Past while but I am in a WhirlWind of Work Loads. I am supposed to officially start my Parental Leave on the 15th Of February but as each day goes by I see it being pushed back just a little.

I was supposed to start when Will Came to town but it didnt work out that way. For the Union I have worked a total of 90 OT hours over the past 3 weeks. I dont know where4 I found them because I work Full Time Day at the Union and Full Time night for an online Mentoring company. So weekends and such it was.
Thing is if the accountants computer is not happy and no one gets paid...I would have a lynch Mob..LOL Not really but I work extra hard at keeping the person who pays me the happiest.

April and the girls and I are all Adjusting to Sir William and he is being spoiled Rotten.

We still have Nanny, she makes me lots of homemade Bread which tastes so so good but I know I am getting bigger, and that is not good.

WE have a Family YMCA membership this year and the girls are doing Swimming lessons.. I get to go in the pool with Madison. First week I was all SMiles cause I was the Big Dad with a lot of Sexy Mom's....I musta Creeped them out cause the next week there was a lot of Dad's.... I wasnt so smiley anymore, but I still had loads of fun.

Will has grown to 9.5 pounds now, and I will toss up some more pictures some day real soon. I try to get April to update but the Computer just isnt a big interest for her I guess.

Then again there is the fight with me and the kids to try and get at it.

Anyhow to all in Blog Land,

Stay Safe, Keep Happy, and Chat to ya'll Again Real soon.

Henry

P.S. I can always envision Michael Smith as the new Friendly Giant, and the Pictures have proven a Giant he is. Thanks for Sharing.

2 Comments:

At 6:32 PM, Blogger Lesley said...

Thanks for the update! Sir William -love love love that name!

I ran out to buy Dance Dance Revolution and we can't seem to figure it out...maybe it's a combination of Aaron and I being too old and the boys being too young. Joey sure worked up a sweat groovin to his own beat though. So funny!

Hope you start your parental leave soon and can enjoy some down time!

 
At 7:14 AM, Blogger Alberta said...

Henry you are working soooo hard! I hope the parental leave works out but I can appreciate how each day things change.

I also love the Sir William handle! Who knows maybe he'll get it legally changed!!!!!

I joined Spark People and it has helped me track my nutrition. I found I wasn't eating enough protein. As soon as I upped that, the weight started to slip off. SP is a free online program...check it out, it makes a lot of sense. Joe hasn't joined, hasn't got enough time...sound familiar? But he's eating well and has gotten back on the treadmill...small differences already.

Enjoy Nanny - I know she likes to be around lots of family, especially kids!

Take care! Love to all!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home