IT's About time I Update
G'day Folks,
I havent read or been to the blogs or facebook in a very long time. Time is an odd thing, always wanting more of it, never seem to have enough of it in a day, and time really is just like money.
Oh well I am certain I will have lots of time to relax and slow down once I retire, but until then I will keep pushing forward.
I am still working at the Union although it is "Flex Time". Basically as long as I ensure everything continues to work I can come and go as I please.
The concept is awesome, however I think I am actually working more now than I did before but just not putting in for the overtime as I kinda feel wrong putting in for it where I can come and go as I please.
Still Working the Night Job but my hours changed from 5pm-1am instead of 6pm-2am and I took a position as a Night Supervisor. which basically means a lot more work and a little more money, but most of the work is making sure people are doing there work.
I have 2 new contracts I am working on that are due in May. I am working on Building elearning courses for a company in the USA and I cut a good deal this time because now I am getting 4% royalties on sales as well as being paid. I have a couple other things coming down the pipe at me too but I will have to see where I can fit them in my whole Scheme of things.
I may be going to Curacao for a couple week Bootcamp training, and I have a dinner meeting next week with an old pal who always has enourmous money making ideas and he always comes through Big for me. In fact he is the one who had me walk right into the Union job without interviewing or anything. I am excited about the oppertunities.
I know it seems like I am getting older and this seems like a lot of work for a person to do but in reality, I think I may be bored if I slow down to much, but I also wish for it to slow down just a bit. I guess I am a hard fella to please.
On the Family front April is doing good, as are the Girls And Little Willie. ( he is gonna hate that name when he hit highschool).
We like Monica had a van Window Smashed out and the little brats stole Aprils purse. Not alot of money in the purse but a lot of valuables in terms of Medical cards and birth certificates. Luckily the police found it the next day with everything in tack except for the cash. The winodw ended up costing more than the cash they took. IF that wasnt bad enough that same weekend I closed the sliding door of the Van on Madisons finger. If fact she stuck her whole arm in and I tried pulling it out in time but her finger didnt make it out on time. IT was cut on both sides and I though tit was way worst than it was and I felt reall really bad for doing it but she is all good again.
I told Ma I would do my best to get some pictures up and I do have a few that one of my co workers took last week.
Gotta run yet again having meetings all day every day this week.
SOrry it takes me so long to update. I really think people should tackle April on updating. I offered to show her how and although she doesnt have much time either, I think she may be quicker at it.
Bye Ya'll,
Henry

2 Comments:
I can't believe how fast little Willie is growing up! By the time I get to meet him, he'll be old enough to answer the phone or open the door! Thanks for the update!
I still can't get over how much he looks like Maddy. Joeye sure is missing her friend ...
Post a Comment
<< Home