2 months have passed already.
WOW, Keeping up to date is hard when your always on the run.
I do have some Halloween pictures. that I am putting up. We have been busy, I am planning for my trip to India in February. Things may change between now and then but who knows. Till such a time I will just keep working. I am slowly giving up some jobs. The first to go is the night job. I plan on having them phased out by Xmas. Of course as they go my hours at the PT job will change into a FT job, but the possibilites are greater there.
Anyhow here are some pics and I will try to blog a little more often.
Henry

5 Comments:
Well, it's isn't hard to figure out who was behind the camera! Great shots April! Hope the kids all had a great Hallowe'en...or do they just dress like that all the time? tee hee!
Wow, and I thought I scared the kids. That has got to be the ugliest pirate I have ever seen.
Next year stick with Andre the Giant.
Love the halloween costumes. Rum cake recipe is on its way shortly.
Hugs to everyone.
Would love to hear more about the India trip, sounds exciting. Does you project have anything to do with all the call centres and help lines that seem to originate from there?
haahha!!... Autie brenda... Watch wat you say about the andre the giant.... ou weren't there.... I would take the pirate over Andre the giant Any day!! hahahahahah!!!! lol
Post a Comment
<< Home