Friday, May 19, 2006

Finally Getting Round to it.

Well the wedding day is getting nearer and we keep thinking there cant be much left to do and Suprise there is lots.

Good new is that the wedding invites have finally started going out to people. MAn oh man were we late getting this one out the door. But moving into a new home is a huge task to undertake, so we pushed it a side just a little.

I have finally near completed the wedding site. www.thefatman.ca
The RSVP form is working and I have the little bit about me on there, I still have to finish Aprils info and I will be adding a photo gallery and maps from the church to the halland I am also going to list the hotel info of the hotel that is giving us a deal on rooms.

So I guess I am not really near completion at all. But the RSVP and the stuff about me is there. :~)

This long weekend will be eventful as we are looking at flowers and such in the Miramichi. Monica and Amy will be in the Miramichi this weekend too. So I will be doing some hand delivery of invitations (Man am I ever cheap - wont even buy a stamp). :~)

Well I gotta run and do some work so I can get outta here today.

Later,

Henry

1 Comments:

At 8:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great idea!!! Hey, did you ever think of starting a business setting up people's wedding websites like yours? I'm tellin ya, people would pay for stuff like that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home