Another Super short but Busy week .
Well today is my first and last day back to work for this week. I am off to Halifax on WEdnesday for Meaghans Quarterly at the IWK. I am hoping that the High Blood pressure pills did the trick it was suppose to. I cant see how those pills could be healthy for a 9 year old but hey I am no doctor thats for sure. We will be staying at the Hotel Auntie Anne's and we will follow that up with a short stay at Chez JJ and Monica(or as Maddy say's JJ and Ma-Caw) MAddy said" I go a JJ house, I go see JJ". She is just facinated with either him or his name I am not sure but she sure is excited to see JJ. I am bringing my wire, ends and crimpers so that JJ and I can play computer networking. It's a fun game when it all works and everyone has internet.
Well I didnt have to stand in line, I just had to fork over 25 bucks and join the Fan club. This allowed me to buy my INXS tickets before they went on sale. Early tickets were the same price 57 bucks but I got April and I 2nd Row seats. Sure it isnt front row middle but come on 2nd row isnt that bad either. So the concert is May 7th and sure to be a blast. I am hopin that JD Fortune isnt an Ass like Axel Rose is. Because if he jumps down to take my camera away I may just have to kick his ass. :~). Ok in reality I would pull him to the ground and sit on him, but either way he'd be hurtin.
I finally have my home computer fixed again. We made a couple small changes in the house though.April quickly realized that with my computer together and with the TV upstairs that we would really never see each other again. So we decided to have my main computer upstairs and our office stuff downstairs. So printers and all are still downstairs and when I started thinking about it more I thought hey what a great exercise. Everytime I print I gotta get up off my fat behind and do a flight of stairs.(There may be hope yet)...
I promise Pictures are coming, the instant I have a minute to put em up. I am kinda takin a break at work as I post this update.
Later all
Henry

1 Comments:
A flight of stairs for the printer, eh? What a great idea! I could stand to loose, oh, about 100 lbs or so. I'd have to do an awful lot of printing....
I would think that the blood pressure medicine would make her really tired. Do you find? Poor little girl. I really hope her check up goes well. Good luck.
Post a Comment
<< Home