Friday, April 28, 2006

Must be a busy day for all. Andre the Giant Lives

I am thinking that it must be a busy day for everyone because I expected to come back from lunch to at least Monica begging me please to not torture people by wearing speedo's. And I figured Jeremy would get visions of my Andre the Giant Impersenation and say NO DONT DO THAT PLEEEEEEASE.

I dont know what it is about a 400lb man in Speedo's that sounds so wrong but even I wouldnt let myself do it.....Or Would I ?

In case anyone is wondering about the Andre the Giant impersenation ...April had swimwear that looks like the old Wrestling outfits, and I was feeling just a little silly one day.
I know, I know, it's hard to believe but I was sitting there thinking hey I would look like Andre the Giant in this....Well of course I am not quite as tall as Andre but one things for sure, my impersonation had them in stitches. I snuck around the house in my robe and just Wham dropped the robe and there I was Henry-the-Giant in my mean man pose.

I now have to go buy April new Swimwear as she just doesnt want to wear it again, go figure.

Have a good weekend all,

Henry

6 Comments:

At 1:01 PM, Blogger Lesley said...

I almost pee'd my pants laughing so hard!
You are too funny! I'm sure the girls could've just died...another lasting memory for them.

 
At 2:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joe Mac,,,
And the girls thought i was the only one who did things like that...The nut did not fall far from the tree...
Good one Henri,,, i can picture it...Now the Speedos would take work...Maybe a tag team event in aug...

 
At 4:21 PM, Blogger Anne said...

That was so funny, Here I am trying to picture that one. Why oh why didn't April have the camera ready. I would have paid to see that pic....

 
At 8:25 PM, Blogger asinforhim said...

Paid To See the pic?!... I think It might be for the best that Not Many people seen it... It Was scary... And I don't mean, Just a little, Scary, Creepy Movie, Silent hill/killer slasher Kinda Scary.. I mean... It Was REALLY Horryfying......
I still have nightmares... They just don't stop.. Scarred for life!...

And Now, There is talk about a speedo?!?... Why Uncle Henry.. Why would you do that to people!?!.. WHY?!?!?....

 
At 5:59 AM, Blogger New MrsIngram said...

My goodness what have I been missing around here lately. Although Jeremy does sound truly scarred for life, I still think I wanna see it ... it'll be funny!

 
At 3:31 PM, Blogger Brenda said...

you know henry with all the weight I lost, I have one of those bathing suits I would be more than happy to send your way, should you ever get a sense of dejavue and would like to repeat the performance. With an audience of course.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home