Tuesday, April 04, 2006

whata night

First let me say the concert wasnt all that GREAT...OK Melanie Stop reading now...

What a great Concert... The seats were not comfy at all but being a big fella what can I expect. Kathleen Edwards is what I would call the Canadian Cheryl Crow. She was a Great opener and she made another presence to sing Tina Turners part of the duet in It's only love.

Bryan and the band played all the hits, then came back for an encore ans then Bryan came back unplugged to for a while. I think Bryan's show alone was 3 hours and I loved every Minute of it. We didnt have great seats so the pictures are not the best but we got a couple snapshots in.



later,

Henry

2 Comments:

At 3:23 AM, Blogger MelComeau said...

haha, well...I kept reading...and I'm glad you had fun but oooooh, the things I would do to make it to that concert tomorrow...Only seats left are way up in UB anyway though so I wouldn't even see anything if I was there so wouldn't have fun! And I'm going to keep telling myself that until I believe it! lol

 
At 7:26 AM, Blogger Blog U Say!!! said...

Hey Melanie,

Just so you know the radio stations will be giving away awesome seats. Just gotta listen and try. And I think the coolest part is when he brings someone from the audience on stage to sing with him. It was funny because this poor girl couldnt hold a tune if her life depended on it. And she was continually/unintentionally flashing every one. Every time she'd start to bounce to the music her boobs would bounce out.
Like I said it was a great show :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home