Sunday, April 02, 2006

Were In...Pictures to follow shortly...

Hey, I finally got the highspeed going in the new place. Our kitchen is totally unpacked as is Meaghans room...

It is coming along very nicely. We were very lucky in that Aunt Bett had offered to take the girls for us on moving day. Not only did she take the girlsa but she had meals prepared for the buch of us, she unpacked most of the kitchen, and Don was a great help as well...He brought his power tools and we had all the beds together in no time at all. And of course the girlos spent the whole day on the swing set. I was worried becaue we didnt have a baby swing for Madison, but we quickly found out that she didnt need one.

So our phone number and emails are all the same but our address changed.
I will be certain to get some pictures up once I set up the main computer. the laptop isnt a real freindly device fpor the pictures.

later,

henry

3 Comments:

At 8:07 AM, Blogger Anne said...

Congratulations, sounds like the move wasn't too bad. Wish I could have been there to help. Will see you soon and looking forward to the pics.

 
At 3:06 PM, Blogger Lesley said...

Can't wait to see pictures! It's always nice to get the beds done first so you can look forward to having a familiar place to pass out at the end of it all! Is Madison going back into a crib or a big girl bed? When we moved Joey was 15 months old so we did the big switch then because it was only a few months later that Alex was due to come. Make sure you send us your new address, I still have to send you pictures of my boys.

 
At 4:40 PM, Blogger Jen, Paul and Daisy said...

AAAAAAAhhhh, maybe next time you move it will be a little closer to Saint John. I can still dream,can't I?

Glad to see the move went well. The weather has been good lately, so no snow to worry about.

Looking forward to the pics.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home