Weekend was Gooood!!!!!!
Goood Day everbody,
My home computer is just about fixed. I put a new mainboard in it just to discover it was the power supply that was the real problem. So now today I will pick up a power supply and then I should be able to once again add a bunch of pictures.
This past weekend was a lot of fun we had lot's of family over visiting. We kinda planned a suprise Late B-day party for Michaela because we were packing and moving during hers.It was great to have the room for everyone too :~) Just loving the new house. Amongst our visitors were Paul and Cheryl and Monica and Amy and kids, Betty, Jerry and Amanda for over-nighters and We also had Aunt Betty and Don over along with Tina, Charlie and kids. It was our first official party in the new house I think.
Today It was just announced that INXS with MArtey Casey for an opening act is coming to Fredericton. Thsi was a last minute decision I think as most people in Fredericton bought tickets to the Moncton show.
Tickets are on sale this saturday at 10 am which means I will be in line Saturday Morning at about 4am, or maybe even Friday night. I know from the Bryan adams show that I want to be on the floor and up close.
Geez I was really planning on no more major entertainment this year as we are still paying for the wedding too but INXS is a show I really wanted to see...Not bad enough that I woulda drove to Moncton but when there in your own backyard it's hard to not go.
Come to find out yesterday that Meaghan has Tonsillitis yet again and this tme she shared with the baby. I cant wait till they takem out, only one more doctor to see to have iut confirmed I think.
Madison has been her usual self though being the badness she is. At least she tells us when she's doing something wrong though. So when I hear her say, "Manie no touch daddy's puter" (I know shes at it with a crewdriver or something. My favorite is "Manie no toucha mommies purse" BEcause thats a sure signed the purse is dumped out somewheres. But the one I dread the most is "Manie no toucha Yeggs".
I find it so cute how she call's herself Manie and always talks about herself in the third person, but I am sure she will grow up to annoy many. I love how she tells on her sisters all the time, even if she did it. She'll go to Meaghan and give her the remote and then run to us and say "Megden breaka tv". Yep Badness thats her new name.
April had to pick up Michaela from school early yesterday, the teacher called for us to go pick her up because she had a spliter. Boo freakin hoo, I've had many a splinters and I am sure I didnt get to come home because of them. But then again I am not a princess(That is what I call Michaela because she is very Princess like, her feeling hurt easy ). She's not boyish and tough like Meaghan(I gotta start getting in shape or Meg's will soon be able to kick dad's butt), Not that I think she'll intentionally abuse her parents and beat them up but she does have one heck of a wicked temper.
Anyhow, I promise the pictures are coming really soon, and we have unpacked the envelopes for the wedding invitavtions so the rest can't be far behind. I am also going to have one of my employee's start working on the wedding web site. He needs practice and I cant stand the thought of paying people to sit on there butts and do nothing, even though I sit on my butt most of the day.
Later,
Henry

1 Comments:
I dont suppose that concert in anytime near the date of the wedding when I might actually be able to go
Post a Comment
<< Home