Hmmm TO speedo's or not to Speedo's That is the question.
So yesterday I get an email from a company that wanted to contract me for a week. I got the OK from April and I am now awaiting the OK from work (My full time day job). I have to teach at least one week a year to keep one of my certifications and work usually pays me to go teach that week. While I am getting paid my regular pay from work the company I teach at pays me too. This job is a little more unique though, they want me that bad that they are paying my flight and hotel for the week, and they are still willing to pay 700US a day. I am thinking wow this is cool. Then I find out that it is to go to Aruba for the week. I dont know if I should do it or not, I was a little scared. Isnt that the place where pretty people go missing without a trace.
April thinks I will be safe just as long as I wear speedos on the beach. But I dont think they make speedo's in a 4-5X size do they. And comeon I wouldnt even consider squezzing into a large.
OK so now that you all have that image I must run for lunch.
Have a good day
Henry

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home