Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Best checkup yet--Yahoo

Well were home again and this was a good visit to the IWK as Meaghans blood pressure and creatine levels are all perfect(Finally) She will have to continue taking the high blood pressure pills and other antibiotics but at least he body is now functioning as it should. Dr. Crocker has also approved her for the tonsel/anoid operation too, So that is 3 doctors down and just one pediatrician to go for full approval. Why take out the tonsels you may ask, Meg's gets an infection at least twice a month because of them. and I believe the saying is Misery loves Company(She likes to share her sickness). So it appears as if someone is always sick at the house and this is one circle I totally want broken.

The overall trip was enjoyable. We got to stay at Anne's for a couple of nights and we only stayed one at Monica's and it took everything I had in me to do so. Don't get me wrong I really enjoy staying at Monica's and JJ was even around, but Monica shared her cold.(Which she got from Madison the week before.) and I just shared with all the kids and oh yeah even April got this one. I knew the second I had a sore throat and ear ache I was toast.

We needed to go home early from Halifax because I had a little project to do and I was made fub of because of it. I can't believe that some people have such little faith in me. So I know it has only been like 3 days so far but the new toilet I put in is workin FINE. no leaks, no spills, no mess. So for those of you who doubted my ability to install a toilet all by myself, I must say the plumber has not yet been called in to rescue my project.

Just cause I am a geek/computer guy doesnt mean I can't do a "Real mans job", it just means I am smart enough to not have to work hard.

My computer is back together and I started taking some of the pictures off of the camera. I didnt have much time to grab a lot this morning but I have a couple of moving weeks pictures still at the old Apartment.


Meaghan and Michaela (Sisterly love - yeah right)


Madison at her best. in her own word's("Mannie No color wall") but she does it anyways. :~)

More pictures and more recent picture to come soon.

Later,

Henry

1 Comments:

At 8:20 AM, Blogger Lesley said...

Glad to hear the checkup went well! Joseph is a mouth breather and may have to have tonsil/adnoid surgery to correct it. He's been on Nasonex for about 8 months and has 4 months to go to see if it has helped correct anything to avoid surgery but so far we've seen no improvements. Can't wait to see pictures of your new house! The girls must love the room to run around!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home