Well it looks like it's got plenty of yard for the kids to run around and I'm sure there's more living space inside for you guys!
So, now you have to register so we can help decorate your house at our expense...if not you'll get 12 toasters like Mom predicted! Home outfitters? Sears? I think even Wal-Mart has a registry these days.
Great pictures of your new home. Bet you can't wait to move. Think of how much weight you and April will now lose trying to keep up with Maddy. I wonder who runs fastest....She is a quick one...LOL
that is a lovely house Lots of room for the kids to play,they will enjoy the slides and swings. Lot of lawn to mow good excise just kidding get a ride on I know from doing our lawns back and front remember Henry.
So exciting guys. Congrats on the house. You certainly have worked for it .. although I'm not sure giving Maddy more space to run around was such a good idea .. further to go to catch her and that's an awfully long lawn to be running down in your underwear Henry .. I hope the neighbours aren't too close, like seeing distance close, Haha!
looks like lots of room for everyone. Let maddy run where is she going to go. I hear the owners moved so the kids can be closer to town. Bad ideal, we kept Candice in the bonnies so she had no choice but to read and do her homework. worked out for us. good luck.
7 Comments:
Oh Henry, it looks awsome! Hope it all works out. :)
Well it looks like it's got plenty of yard for the kids to run around and I'm sure there's more living space inside for you guys!
So, now you have to register so we can help decorate your house at our expense...if not you'll get 12 toasters like Mom predicted! Home outfitters? Sears? I think even Wal-Mart has a registry these days.
Great pictures of your new home. Bet you can't wait to move. Think of how much weight you and April will now lose trying to keep up with Maddy. I wonder who runs fastest....She is a quick one...LOL
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
that is a lovely house Lots of room for the kids to play,they will enjoy the slides and swings. Lot of lawn to mow good excise just kidding get a ride on I know from doing our lawns back and front remember Henry.
So exciting guys. Congrats on the house. You certainly have worked for it .. although I'm not sure giving Maddy more space to run around was such a good idea .. further to go to catch her and that's an awfully long lawn to be running down in your underwear Henry .. I hope the neighbours aren't too close, like seeing distance close, Haha!
looks like lots of room for everyone. Let maddy run where is she going to go. I hear the owners moved so the kids can be closer to town. Bad ideal, we kept Candice in the bonnies so she had no choice but to read and do her homework. worked out for us. good luck.
Post a Comment
<< Home