Short work week Yeah.
Well it is yet another short work week. I work today and tomorrow then it is off to Halifax for our IWK visit. I hate the thought of the driving in the winter and all but the visiting is always fun. Last visit had a suprise birthday party for Meaghan and WoW was she ever suprised. She didnt have a clue at all. I'm gonna miss JJ on this trip ( not to say that no one else if fun) but the girls can talk wedding stuff while the guy's can do the stuff that guy's do. But I am outnumberd in the guy department this weekend.
Maybe I can hook up with Brian, he's a good friend from Fredericton that has moved to Halifax a couple years ago. I am sure we can find a place to drink beer.
I dont know about the kids but I am getting excited about the concert. It will be like my first concert in about 10 years. So it's Hilary Duff and I am not into her music oh well, it is still a concert.

4 Comments:
And how are the wedding plans coming along? Planning a wedding can sometimes be fun...but that's usually when it's not your wedding and you're planning a friends wedding with them.
Originally I was throwing a surprise party for Aaron's birthday but then with the cost of hall rental, DJ, food, alcohol...it would be close to the cost of our wedding! I thought it would be better to spend the same amount of money and fly down east for a real vacation...and wedding...
Man, are you in for a surprise! He he he!! A concert full of screaming adults is one thing; a concert full of screaming little girls is entirely something different!! You may want to bring some ear plugs...and I don't mean for the music...lol. I can't wait to hear how you make out, old feller. You might want to medicate yourself first. Could be a hard night.
Hey hey hey .. I'm getting the feeling that you're saying I'm not fun! I can be fun, just not in a JJ sort of way .. I think it's because I just can't pull off his newfenese accent the way he can .. but come on now bye I can't hang with the best of em. Whew that hurt!
I'm excited for the visit myself, I could really use some adult conversation around these parts!
Duff you say .. my girls are very excited, counting the days almost!
Henry, your girls are beautiful, and looking so grown up too! I saw Michaela when she was a baby, and haven't met "Betty-Lou" yet. Madison looks like a real doll.
I'll be blogging soon too with Leslie's help to get started. Who else in our "family" is doing it. Would be nice to get Aunt Beth and Tina started too. What about Paul?
Post a Comment
<< Home