Friday, February 17, 2006

IT's Friday ...Yippeee

Well I am off to the Miramichi at Lunch today, so that we can pick up Myra (April's sister) and then we we are off to Halifax. The girls are doing wedding stuff this weekend and well I get to hang with the Kids.

I miss you JJ, come home soon. I know we'd still be at home with the kids during the day, but JJ makes my nights go by in an entertaining way.

Dont get me wrong I still have lots of fun without JJ there. (Monica has already threatened to uninvite me to my own wedding, so I have to say that. Just kidding!!!)

And maybe just maybe this time I can teach Monica some Video upload skills. It is very easy, all she has to do is put the clip on her computer then upload it to my site and I will take care of the rest. Very easy that way.

On a side note I will have a new website up and running soon that we will have some Wedding details and our RSVP forms and such on. It is not a wedding site but it is going to be used for that before I use it for business purposes. We also did the Toll Free number thing...
Website address which is not yet available(But should be in a weeks time) is www.thefatman.ca and the toll free will be listed there as well as on the invitations which will be going out in the mail next week. We are finally happy with the design and we have all the info, so now it is to get back home from a weekend of fun and print them off and mail them out.

See I have been trying to find a way to have my company cover some of the expenses instead of it coming out of pocket from me. So we are going to use our corporate Toll Free number for the RSVP. It goes to our house anyways.

My account thinks that I am very creative in my ways for getting away with the out of pocket expenses. For example:

I hire my own kids as models for stock images that I can use to build websites with. Well I couldn't just have them wear the same outfits for all pictures . So, instead of paying them for the work they done they got to keep the cloths that the corporation bought for the modeling job. Curiously enough my picture project coinsided with the begining of the school year, so getting a new wardrobe at that time of year came in handy.

Well my 10 mins of workless enjoyment is over now, but I'll be back with details from the weekend.

Oh by the way, I will also upload picture of my first Cake decorating experience. I had fun. :~) and pictures of the Kids enoying it, They had even more fun.

Later
Henry


3 Comments:

At 6:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cake decorating? Who knew you had so many talents. Can't wait to see the pics.

Have a great weekend!

 
At 12:07 PM, Blogger Lesley said...

Cake decorating must run in the family, Dad had a hand in doing my wedding cake as well as Mom, Dad also does all of the birthday character cakes although last year Amy had the pleasure of helping out...and then Dad dropped the cake, right side up, but didn't realize it so then he flipped it upside down, it was in a cake box and managed to come out looking alright. I bet Dad'll never live it down though!

 
At 10:24 AM, Blogger New MrsIngram said...

Did nobody else see the hidden message? I think JJ misses being home when you are here just as much as you miss having him around when you are up .. wait did that even make sense?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home