How quickly things happen. Don't Blink :~)
WOW, I am amazed over the events of the past 2 weeks. Just on the weekend we were in Halifax for Wedding Dresses and Bridesmaid dresses. (Thank you Monica for putting up with us :~) ). I got to spend a little time out with the girls on Saturday as I took out my 3 + Monica's 2 oldest girls out to supper. I learned some new saying and Cait learned the meaning of some old sayings...BTW that Ring of Fire was oh so horrible. :~).
And that's when Kelsey broke the code to discoveer the Big Secret that April and I had. OK there was no code but with a little talking to Michaela and guidence she found out our big Secret.
I thought it was funny because everyones first guess was "oh your pregnant". Well Hello I'm a guy I can't get Pregnant ...It's impossible :~).
But the Secret is out of the Bag now So I might as well Blog it.
After 3+ years of being fussy and looking April and I finally found a house that we both really like. So we decided to buy it. We are to be moving in at the end of March.
It is nothing Spectacular but we got what we both really wanted all along. 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 Acres of land I am closer to work and to our doctors and the malls. The Mortgage payment will be the same as we are now paying out for Storage and Rent and Laundry and Rent for the buisness.
And this way I can keep a good eye on my workers :~) Running the company out of my home. It has a seperate entrance and such.
The kids have a wooden play structure with swings which is being left and a huge SandBox. I already decided on how to add onto the deck and where to add the above ground pool. (probably not this summer)...
It is really the first one that April and I both really like and we saved a bunch because it is a private sale from a lady I work with. The only disadvantage and the reason she was moving was because the City bus doesnt travel out there, and once your kids become teens it is drive them everywhere or move. So after a long discussion we decided to just not let our kids have a social life. Sorry girls, but thats life :~)
Well I am off to get my Insurance papers and the water tested.
Later
Henry

6 Comments:
Congrats of the house purchase!Sounds like you'll have more living space and won't have to chase the baby down the hallways anymore in your undies.LOL! You're doing 2 out of the 3 most stressful things, wedding, new house...maybe you should try and through a new baby in the mix too! Are you going to try for another? You will have 5 bedrooms to fill or is one going to be Nannie's room? Ha Ha!
Congrats!!! Next thing you know, we will be looking at your reno pics on you blog to!
Good luck with the water test. I hope you are getting the full works done, bacteria and all, instead of just for hardness. We had such problems with our water at the old place, but I don't want to be a Debbie Downer, so I am sure it will all work out great!!
I actually am lucky when it comes to the water testing as There is a Microbiology lab that is in the same office building as my University office. So I have the young ladies at the office ensuring that it is all good. I already know alot about the water and the house overall because I have been working with the lady I am buying the house from for over 2 years now.
She is leaving the water conditioner and stuff like that for me as it is heavy in the iron. The conditioner however cleans it right up. My biggest worry right now is with the house inspection tomorrow morning. I dont think the roofing has ever been redone and it is a 19 year old house, so the roofing is gonna need some changing in the near future. But we had already agreed that the price would reflect the changes which need to be done to the house as reccomended by the inspector.
teating to see if this works
Hey there....do I see Paul and Cheryl testing their blog?? Do we have another link to add?
Keep us posted!
hah!.. No Social life for the girls?!.. Now that's just cruel!! funny, But Cruel!... lol
Jeremy
Post a Comment
<< Home