All Baby Proofed but Monster Proofed we are not.
Well it seems that baby Madison may have made the decision on not having any more children. Meaghan and Michaela were little monsters too when they were kids but they were never as clever as Madison.
We "Baby Proofed" the house alright. The door handle covers today are not as good as I remember or maybe our little monster is just that smart, because they just dont work on her. Dont get me wrong they give the bigger kids and dad a hard time at opening the doors, but not Madison.
April and I thought we were smart because we would just lock the door, she's to short to reach the lock. But she is just tall enough with her fluffy pink chair.
What gets me is that she knows how to get around the building. She knows where Landen and Connor lives. She is just a bad little boy chaser.
She runs upstairs but we usually catch up to her just before she knocks on the door. and to think she is only 2, the teen years are gonna be hellish.
I started thinking that maybe I could hang a cloths line in the house and chain her like you would a puppy. She could still get around but only within her given limits. But oh yeah go figure child services just wont approve, I was thinking maybe I should let her stay at the office with them for a day. They'd all be willing to volunteer to help setup my nifty little doggy/child system, after the first 2 hours.
She is a cutie pie but I think Mom and Dad need a break every now and then. So we found a nice neat and new program that will take Madison every Monday and Tuesday and eventually it will be 5 days a week. They take her from 8:30-noon and it is only 300 bucks a month for the 5 days a week. They get to dance and play piano and learn about music and other fun stuff like make freinds. I am hoping it will play her out a little so she's a little more relaxed each afternoon.
Well back to work with me.
Later
Henry

3 Comments:
It's funny because watching her on the weekend, I knew it wouldn't take long before she figured out the door handles.
Hey so you must have called and you do get to drop off Maddy and run away? Ha I knew that pamphlet would come in handy!
You mean there's a program for 2 year olds that don't require you to stay and hold their hand? I'd be up for that! I think Alex and Maddy have the potential of being partners in crime!
Candice must have difinately skiped the monster gean, but I found a chain lock as high as you can put it worked for us, she couldnt even reach it with chair.
I guess something with stripes for her next birthday and oh yeah glad to hear you gave up on the stripersize. I dont think the pole could take it.
Post a Comment
<< Home