Friday, February 10, 2006

Bryan Adams is coming to Fredericton

I am so totally excited. I was coming back from working in SaintJohn this morning to hear something about Bryan Adams and I thought they said he was coming to Fredericton but I didnt believe because nothing cool ever happens in Fredericton. Thats a lie Willie Nelson is coming here too and I am not sure who I would rather see but I think Bryan wins based on the rave reviews that I read in the Blog's. Tickets go on sale tomorrow and I will be there, not floor tickets this time though I wanna enjoy the concert.

I am just so thrilled and so is April, I am hoping to hear all my fav's. Cuts Like a knife, Somebody, Run to you, Summer of 69. I mean he has so many good tunes it is sure to be a night to remember. Only torture is after buying the tickts we have to wait until April 4th to go. hmmm if the concert would only been a couple weeks later I coulda had a good time and used it as a B-day gift. Well I guess I can't be cheap on Aprils birthday this year.

Later and Happy Friday everyone.

3 Comments:

At 7:50 PM, Blogger Lesley said...

Well Bryan's no Nickelback but he's definitely right up there. Actually now that I think about it I'm not sure why Aaron and I didn't go see Bryan?!
How are the wedding plans coming along? I'd offer to help but I'm soooooo far away! So, Uncle Henry will you be the one and only MacAulay to actually wear his tartan/kilt at his wedding? You seem adventurous enough to do it!

 
At 9:58 PM, Blogger Heather and Jeff and baby Jonathan said...

I saw a tv commercial last night aboyt the Crue playing in Halifax...are you guys going? we saw them in Calgary for the 1st show and it was pretty good...all my faves were played so thats all I cared about...and the guy in the stands in front of us was so drunk/stoned that he kept falling into the ladies in the row in front of him...Im not sure which show was more entertaining..

H

 
At 5:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, tickets to Bryan Adams, you won't be sorry. I saw him a few years back in Moncton and what a show, it rocked....he puts everything into it. Too bad your tickets aren't going to be floor because he usually calls a girl up from the audience to sing Mel C's part in Baby When I'm Gone.....would April have done it??? Who knows....anyhow, have a great old time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home