Wednesday, January 25, 2006

A kiss is just a kiss But that Big bodyguard can kick my A**

Yeah so I wanted to ensure that I didnt get in any trouble or ruin it for the girls at the concert, as tomorrow night is so totally for them. So I thought I would use my research skills and stuff and check into the Duff kiss thing. Then I got to see a picture of her Bodyguard and well I got a little scared. He is not what I would call a friendly looking fella. Then I got to thinking hmm all he can really do is hit me and hurt me real bad, maybe break a few bones in the process. So I am still undecided and I really think if I go ahead with it, it will depend on the moment.

I still plan on hooking up with her Guitar Player for this tour Jason Hook. I was thinking that I may try and get a lead on some BackStage passes to the Crue. Motely Crue is coming to Saint John in March and well Jason just happens to be close friends of Vince Neil and Nikki Sixx.
I mean really the girls are gonna get to see Hilary Duff, who is like there Idol and such, so why can't I hang with the guy's I grew up listening to.

I think it would be cool to try and keep up to Vince's crazy drinking. Yeah I guess he never stopped the drinking but he has cooled it down on the heavy drugs.

So If all goes well maybe I will KickStart my Heart and try a little Smoking in the Boy's room with Dr.Feelgood.

I think I better bring April with me so I'll have someone to carry me Home Sweet Home before the Girls, Girls, Girls with the Looks that kill. :~)

Which oddly enough Looks that Kill is the first song I ever played (drums)in front of a crowd. Yeah Go figure Looks that Kill at a country music gig. Someone had a little to much feelgood back then.

And for the record I have no intentions of Kissing Tommy Lee or any of the guy's.

3 Comments:

At 12:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Mitch and I have tickets to see Motley Crue. Can you hook us up too....lol ?

 
At 9:15 PM, Blogger Lesley said...

I'm seeing Mitch's name quite a bit...is this one a keeper?...is it possible we may have to come back next summer for another wedding?

 
At 5:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't tell if he is a keeper yet, but he might be around for a little while.. lol :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home