My updating is pathetic!! Almost as bad as my spelling.
Sorry I havent been updating about our wonderful wedding adventures.
It is a crazy time of year for me. This is my contract renegotiation month and companies in the UK are on the cheap. It's a small battle but in the end I will give in. All for the greater good of elearning they say. :~)
We have now started packing. April has already started and I was supposed to be doing some during my 11pm -4am shift last night, but I had gotten into watching the movie "Jarhead" and then "AeonFlux" so I worked really hard and enjoyed some movies, while doing so. But I now have to pack double tonight to catch up.
Nothing else really new but the Terrible Two's just keep on going. She now like to tattle. "Mommy, Kayla's on the table"... "Mommy, Meaghan wont get me cuppy juice". "Mommy, daddy drink all your pop."
Oh yeah, she even thinks she can rat out on dad. She is gonna be learnin a lesson or 2 real quick, as dad dishes out the allowance(or lack there of). :~)
Anyhow Duty calls. (Some days I wish duty would lose my phone number)
Later,
Henry

2 Comments:
I was just saying the exact same thing this morning! Why do we want them to talk so early, with Joey he took his time but Alex, oh my, he was talking in full sentences at 10 months and just hasn't slowed down...and he's loud, just like his PAPA!
Sorry, can't relate to the parenting stuff yet. But, hey, can relate to the not being good at spelling. I suck to!
Helo evreewon, mey nome is Jeniffer, and I em a tareable speelir.
Post a Comment
<< Home