Friday, March 16, 2007

How long is to Long to hold an hand during a hand shake?

TWO updates in a week...WOW I must be getting back into the groove or something

OK so I got some Exciting News I am going to DisneyLand. OK.OK. It is really DisneyLand for Geeks. I am going to Redmond Washington. Microsoft HeadQuarters. I will be going April 15th for a week of training. I never would have thought when I took my first compouter course that this would ever occur but hey I am excited.
Anyhow, getting to meet Bill gates is one of the huge Highligts...this dude is the richest man in the world, SO I want some of his good wealthy luck to rub off on me when I shake his hand. Anyone know a magic spell or voodoo I can use. and really I want a lot of that luck so do I just keep holding and not let go and keep him talking or does that seem overly rude?

I thought of kid napping him, but since he is the one with the cash Who'd pay his ransom. LOL

I just think being around some of the worlds finest minds in technology is going to be totally unbelievable. I mean this is a geeks dream. Anyhow I am sure it will be a fun filled week of classes. They say work hard/play hard. I dont think I will be playing to much as the time difference is gonna be the first kick in the behind. I am going back in time by at least 4 hours. Then coming back will be double torture as will be moving forward in time. I will be arriving home very late. I have to apologize to April for the Early morning and late nights at the Airport and the week alone with the kids....OUCH. When I went to Aruba Mom was visiting with April and I know that made things much easier.

I will of course need to attend the MS parties at night to get all the networking I can done. When getting ready to launch a new service the best networking possible is with the big guns like Microsoft.

So now to ensure that there is no major faults while I am away I will be working double hard these next 2-3 weeks. Something is bound to go wrong it always does when I am away.

Chat later.

Henry

4 Comments:

At 6:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey that is super exciting .. I'm not even a geek and I am still in awe of you getting to go to Microsoft ..

BTW just a tip .. I'm sure Mr Bill is rich enough that he has people google his name regularly for kidnapping plots and what not, you know incase any crazies are coming to visit and plan to try and hold his hand for hours on end .. hehe.

Monica - I can't remember my stupid new blogger password ..uhh

 
At 3:32 PM, Blogger Brenda said...

ok so now that we've used the word kid napping and Bill Gates three times in the same blog, how long before the guys with big guns show up at Henry's door. Just kidding, but hey, would there be a reward for turning you in. I hope you have fun and it's too bad you can't bring your personal assistant with you this time, but I am avaiable next time out. I can type 30 almost legiable words a minutes, make great coffee and I'm cute to.

 
At 7:00 AM, Blogger New MrsIngram said...

Hey how much is the reward exactly .. I need some new stainless steel appliances to go with my new house?

 
At 5:31 AM, Blogger asinforhim said...

If You get a reward, I Want at LEAST 11000$... lol... I Just want to pay off my student loan really....

My Email address if you want to transfer me the 11000 is a.sin.for.him@gmail.com

Actually, It's not for the 11000(unless, of course, You want to give me that much), But Because you asked what it was in my last post, but I wasn't sure if you got that message!...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home