Just Clownin Around!!!
Well another night of ghouls and goblins has come and gone and I survived it. phew
Just a quickie today...Like always I am working all the time yeah I have taken contracts to the point that I am double and triple scheduled in some cases. Good thing I work from home and have many computers for this contract stuff. My newest employer is my companies direct competition. Sounds odd doesnt it. I am working for them while they continue to try and take contracts away from me. As odd as it is, as long as my customers stay loyal to me and I keep taken money from the other guys too I am happy :~D.
I am in for a nice increase at work(Day Job). I havent gotten the Final figures but I was assured it was enough to keep me from moving on. So that will squash my move to Saint John to Manage the hospitals computer systems, that makes me happy and sad all at once. ODd isnt it. The new job and added responsibility was very exciting but I like my new house and didnt really want to move.
IT all worked out for the best.
Henry
Had some pics but Blogger is fighting me on them. :~S

3 Comments:
Yes, Blogger is being very uncooperative with pics as of late.
Job offer in Saint John?????? And you turned it down?? Remind me to smack you the next I see you, will ya? It would have been AWESOME having you guys so close!!
Oh well, guess I can just keep on dreaming...
I'm still waiting for pictures ......
Seems like it's been forever since I've seen you guys.
How did the girls do for Halloween?
We want pictures!
We want pictures!
We want pictures!
Can you hear me chanting this?!?
Post a Comment
<< Home