Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Time is not co-operating

Hey everyone.

I am cheating and doing this at work quickly because it has been way over a month since any updates have come from me.

We have been full out busy since January, and if it is a sign of things to come for the year WOW is all I can say. Well my company is pretty much at a standstill for the past two weeks, our last major contract is now complete. This is a good and bad thing. Good because I was to busy for it anyhow and bad because it's a lot of money gone. WE are moving ahead with our new Service at a wee bit of a slower pace and I am planning a full launch in April, Maybe I can reclaim some of my RECent SUPRIsing HAIRLOSS. As for my Union Job it is great I got a nice new office and new equipment, and they are treatin me good like always, Hard to believe I've been with them for 3 years already. I only agreed to stay for a year. :~) but hey it is working out nice so I am not going anywheres. My weekend Job with Global mentoring kinda takes up all my other time. There will come a day where I may want to stick to working only 5 days a week, So we are planning for that now.

AS for why I havent been posting or about - well it started with Meaghans IWK appointment at the begining of Feb. Since we were going to be in NS we decided to leave our Kids with Nanny, Auntie Anne and Monica(Thank you guys) While Aprile and I did a quick detour to Cape Breton. Aprils Dad's girlfriend of 11 years was very sick with Cancer and refused all treatment and we didnt want the kids to see her that way. Meg's appointment was super fine and now we only go back every 6 months.

Then 4 days after getting home came the phonecall from Aprils dad. MAcie had passed on. So we packed up NAnny and the kids and took them to uncle Pauls this time.(Thanks guys) I picked up Aprils sisters and drove till4:30 in the am to get to Sydney. WE spent a few days with Aprils dad and then came back. 5 day's later We had Aprils dad come visit for a week and we threw him a Suprise party with Karaoke and all. WE had a good time and had some great singers. I wont mention any names of course Right uncle Bee. :~)

I do have Video's that I have to get on my computer and then uploaded. And speaking of Loaded - Hey Betty- George is coming for another visit next week would you like me to make some Hurricanes :~)

Hurricane = deadly drink - but very tasty
you take a 40oz of Vodka and a 40oz of rum . you mix with Cranberry breeze Crystal light and some water and a few jiggers of Sweet lime Jucie.
I mix this in an 18 liter Water cooler jug and then I flip it into place in the water cooler.
IT keeps your drinks cold all night and you dont taste the alchol much at all and it is way so easy to drink. I mean really you take someone who doesnt drink at all and they'd have a dozen easily in an hour. Actually it is scarey because it is so good the kids would drink it, so you have to drink it all before the morning.

It was hard but Cliff and I did it 5:30 am we finally drained the 18Liter jug.
I woke up at 8 am to cook breakfast for everyone and Cliff slept for 2 days. I think I broke him because Cliff doesnt drink anymore. he quit...

Then came the sick kids and the horrid revolving flu. I call it the revolving flu because on girl gets over it as the other gets it and it is a continuous cycle. I have been avoiding them like the plague and I am hoping to not get it because it seems if I get it I got it for a very long time. I have been able to avoid it to date.

Poor Madison got hit the worst and her new saying is she has woken up vomitting on at least 3 occasions. This week we almost seem like we are getting back to normal. In 7 days Aprils dad will be back up for a week.

And in Moncia's words, "Nanny better get back to her room before he tries to claim it." ok ok I cleaned it up a little but we knew what she meant.

Summer Vacation have been kinda put on hold for a while. I may be going to Microsoft Headquarters in Redmond Washington, in April for a work project, and I am looking at orlando in June once I get word back from Microsoft. The trip in April is taking training and the one in June would be providing training. SO far for a family trip I think we may just do a couple days of camping in NS like we did after the wedding. UpperClements park was fun and this time we may take the ferry from Saint John to Digby for someonethign a little more exciting for the kids.

Well Work is falling apart now, so I better get back at it. HAve fun and I will update again soon I promise and I am gonna start evaluating video editing packages so I can make a good Video collage that Cher would be proud.

In the Words of a Karaoke singer" I'll sing Believe. You know by Cher. Is it ready yet. Is it ready yet. Well get it ready. I wanna sing Believe. You know BY CHER. the song Believe. IS it ready yet. How about Alan Jackson, you got any of him, Is believe ready yet. Ohhh I know this song I got you babe. Is Believe ready yet?"
Thankfully I have the Believe video. She shoulda stuck with Alan JAckson. LOL and oh yeah I will definately put up a John Denver hit that I couldnt figure out what people were mumbling out very loud in the mic until I hear" Thank god I'm a country Boy".

:~)

HAve a good Day, Week, Month and Happy Pi day. 3.14

Henry









1 Comments:

At 11:24 AM, Blogger Alberta said...

Whew...what an update...LOVE IT! I was just about to ask about a hurricane when lo & behold...there's the recipe! We may have to try that...Les & gang are arriving Friday morning...is that too early?

As to the hair loss...just means a bigger solar panel for your love machine!

Hugs & kisses to all!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home