Thursday, January 25, 2007

Was I dreaming or was it real?

Hey Everybody Out there in Blog Land.

I think so much at times that I may have just caused a memory explosion and lost bits and pieces.

Am I remembering correctly that a bunch of different branchs from the MacAulay Tree may just be landing in Ontario this summer? If so, Has anyone got dates of when they may possibly be invadin Brenda's place. If you would like to suprise her we can all email each other the dates. :~)

I am starting to plan my summer vacation is all and wouldn't mind hitting some of the same dates, if others are traveling too.

I know that we are planning to hit the Lion Safari in Cambridge, and maybe even the Toronto Zoo. Definitely going to do the Falls again but this time I am searching for a hotel that offers babysitting service in the evening.(I know some hotels in NB does this. WE had one for the Duff Concert last year)

Canada's Wonderland sounds like a good place to hit up as well.

Originally, My plan was March Break and Disney for the girls...I've been talked out of it.Michalea Does not under any circumstances want to go to Disney world. She would like to go to NewYork (man does she have it wrong or what). Meaghan would rather have a puppy. I am proud to have kids that are not trying to put me broke immediately, but comeon It's Disney. I am beginning to think that Disney has lost it's appeal to the next generation, oh well I gave in....No Disney. But I didnt give in to the Puppy....Definately No Puppy.

I still may be going to Orlando in June as it is right now for a Business Trip. I had some great demo's of our new Product already and have been getting awesome results. I have been told today that I have blown away the head of British Airways with the speed and accuracy of our support. They are interested in a possible 10K Virtual seats. For those of you wondering a virtual seat is like a seat in a classroom but it is an online classroom, and even if you dont show for class I still get paid. Typically of 10K seats actual usage is maybe 100 people throughout the year. So we always oversell the product of course, but one of these days it'll come back to bite me on the behind, I am certain of it. So there is what I call a big meeting of the NERD's in Florida this June and it is the perfect location to rack up sales. Many fortune 500 companies frequent these big NERD meetings in hopes of aquiring the talents they are looking for. I intend to be that talent.

This is my first year of actually planning early for a vacation, so I think it may be really cool. Of course I will be stoping in to visit one of my employers in Toronto for about an hour so I can call it a business trip, and maybe another in Dublin, Ohio, If I still have them at that point in time.

Updating has been hard for me lately because I have rolled out some new projects and I have otherones on my heels waiting for implementation so by summer I will be ready to enjoy a good 2-3 weeks of relaxation.

Take care everyone,

Henry

PS. the following year is supposed to be a Fall visit out west.
Hmmmm. I should start looking up companies to target on the drive up now. :~)

9 Comments:

At 12:44 PM, Blogger Lesley said...

Aaron isn't sure of his holidays for this summer yet, it's all depending on if he gets into the police program starting in September. I think in that situation he'd take his holidays at the end of August or possibly the entire month of August.
I heard that Uncle Paul and Auntie Cheryl are planning to come out in summer of '08 and as far as I know Heather hasn't set an official date yet as to her plans - some days it's a cruise, some days it's Vegas and some days it's the good ole Turner Valley legion. I'm sure she can narrow it down for everyone.
Hopefully we can all connect this summer though!

 
At 2:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Granby Zoo in QC is a nice stop if the girls need to stretch their legs before TO.

 
At 4:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

as for us, the time we reach down that area will all depend on what dad gets for the date he has to start work in Halifax. So our entire trip depends on those dates, and we have yet to get them.
bradley

 
At 4:24 PM, Blogger Brenda said...

Guess what? I have 4 weeks vacation comming and no plans.
No Candice to move out, in or home, to get to Japan or passports or visa's, what will I do with all this time. Any suggestions?

 
At 8:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tell Michalea, I'm with her. I'd rather go to New York to!! What a smart little cookie!

Paul and I have 9 days to take off this summer, pretty much any time we want it as long as we book ahead, and I still have not met Brenda & Family.....

 
At 7:45 AM, Blogger New MrsIngram said...

Ok ok if we get the house this summer and then Uncle Dave will be here I think everyone should come to my house to help make? plant?find? grass ... what do you say?

I'm with everyone on the Out West 2008 trip ... ok have we done a head count yet?

 
At 6:31 AM, Blogger MelComeau said...

You can always take me to Disney World instead! :D Who doesn't want to go to Disney World?!?

 
At 12:38 PM, Blogger sam said...

hey maybe Noella and Micheala are sisters Noella has always want to go to new york city... and Noble disney world to see lego land... the out west trip hey we are here for that... We will be in NB from about july 12 to August 12 hoping to see you all...
love Heidi, Adelard,Noble and Noella miss yas

 
At 3:11 PM, Blogger asinforhim said...

Where are the updates uncle Henry?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home