Tuesday, January 16, 2007

My new Tattoo

Hey Everyone.

Wow have we been busy. The girls have had sleepovers and parties and I had my first Annual Fireworks Extravaganza!!! I need a good video editor so that I can put them online. It was a good display, It would certainly put the miramichi city display to shame.

I also went out and got a new Tattoo last week. Pic will be below.
I have had a couple of worldwind business ideas and I am moving full force with promoting them so I havent even been able to read a blog in weeks. I am taking some down time tonight as I can feel the burnout. I have a potential client in the UK who want to purchase 40,000 seats from me, on a product we havent finished building yet. So the idea seem to be good in my mind. I must thank Monica as she really helped out with my sales pitch, unknowingly of course.
Basically she said My boss would just tell me to google it. So after some research we have determined that googling can take an employee an easy 30 mins not counting the distraction time from the latest new items on CNN and such. The average employee over a year would search about twice a month minimum. If an employee gets paid any more than 10 bucks an hour, we have saved the company money. Anyhow I have a new website in development named www.onlineofficesupport.ca

Well I better get back to the website...oh yeah the picture of my new tattoo.

Well you see the girls all have the same initials. So I call them my M&M's

5 Comments:

At 8:19 AM, Blogger New MrsIngram said...

The tat is super cool ....

I never noticed you posted last night so I tagged you on the whole meme thing of Les' trying to bring your blog back to life!

 
At 12:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such a great tattoo!
Cool but full of meaning. You have to listen to Monica and do the meme!
Love the Christmas pics by the way!

 
At 3:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha!.. that's a great tattoo!!...

 
At 8:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice tattoo.
When are you coming to visit again?

 
At 5:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had to call the whole family in to see the tattoo..and the family pictures of you guys.. very very nice... We need to get a family picture done...been a very long time... i think Noella was one year old... love Heidi,Adelard,Noble ,Noella

 

Post a Comment

<< Home