Ok SO I have been Tagged.
1. If you had to choose one vice in exclusion of all others, what would it be?
Chocolate. I can do without Bread or potatoes or even steack and chicken but I have a heck of a time walking by Choclate. Chocolate has so many great things about it. You add peanut butter to it, or caramel, or Mint. Ohhh Choclate how great thou are.
2. If you could change one specific thing about the world, what would it be?
I think I would get everyone to watch Al Gore's "An Unconvenient Truth", That way maybe everyone would try a little harder to save our great Planet. Global Warming is real people, and we can all work a little harder at bring our waste back to what it was in the 1970's. It isnt hard to do, we have to give up a bit of convenience but what the heck. I now turn my computers off each night, Something I havent done since 1995.
3. Name the cartoon character you identify with the most.
Peter from the family guy. In all honesty I am thinking about suing them as they didnt ask my permission to use me in a Cartoon. Just ask April she will confirm I am so Peter, I usually try to hide that part of me around other people though.
4. If you could live one day of your life over again, which one would it be?
I just wouldnt. I have no regrets in life and I feel ever event is as great as the next. Well one regret but one day wouldnt fix it. I would went to University right out of highschool and gotten a degree. But then again that would have had a chain of events that would change my life today so, nope I wouldnt change or redo a thing.
5. If you could go back in history and spend a day with one person, who would it be?
AS wrong as this may sound and as politically incorrect as it may be, I think I would go back to the day's of Mohhamad the prophet and basically say.."OK dude, people are bombing themselves and killing thousands in the future in hopes of getting many richs and virgins in the afterlife...Whats up with that? Maybe we should rewrite some of this stuff so that they should give flowers or somthing to achieve greatness.
6. What is one thing that you lost, sold or threw away that you wish you had back?
My size 32. I have seem to have misplace/replaced it. I sure wish I had that back. but I am working at it. It is a slow /long process but I'm working it.
7. What is your one most important contribution to this world?
Not counting Family and kids and all the great stuff, I would have to say my mind. People use it everyday to accomplish things. Even on days when I am at home sick I will get atleast 5-6 requests for work to be done and I do it. now I am no genious, I am just doing what everyone else can do just as easily, but as long as I can make companies believe I can do it better, I get money. Yeah.....
Odd point, the older I get I feel the easier things seem, I can looks at things and say wow I cant believe I thought that was hard. Life is easy if you take 2 steps back and look inside the box.every situation is managable as long as you want it to be.
8. What is your one hidden talent that nearly no one knows about?
I can read a book once and almost recite it word for word after I have read it. Scared me so much that I gave up reading. :~)
I didnt even know I could do it until I started studying for certification exams. I see to be able to remember word for word. It only lasts for 3-4 days. then I will forget it for a while. But really odd like ask me in a year to 2 years and I can remember word for word again.
I blame it all on the Teen- early twenties massive drug use.
9. What is your most cherished possession?
(in Homers internalVoice) Dont say computer, dont say computer, dont say computer.
Computer. Dohhhh.
Just kidding but April would say that is it as I spent 18 hours a day with computers. I think that when I get burried (hopefully in many years to come) that one of those radiation tester devices would be able to pick me up.
Although it is not really a possession I would say Family. I get comments from people I work with all the time at how amazed they are with how we all get along so well. I think we have the best family in the World. We are all close to each other and I have a great respect for all of my brothers and sisters, Neices, Nephews, and there kids. And of course my immediate family with April and the girls. And all my brother and sister in laws just fall under Brothers and sisters for me.Cant for get MOM. I have been truely blessed that mom picked me up from the Salvation Army that day. Or was it hatched from under a rock. I cant remember as I have heard different stories from different brothers and sisters.
10. What one person influenced your life the most when growing up?
April call's him the"don" and the kids call him Uncle Paul. To this day we normaly don't make any major decisions without his input. He was always there in my times of need.(even though he told the police to keep me on many occasions.) I have a great respect for his opinion and always will.
11. What word describes you better than any other?
ummmm: Fat Bastard rings a bell. :~)
According to the kids:
- Meanie
-Greatest dad
-Big Meanie
-Bestest Dad
I guess it depends on who you talk to or what day it is.
That wasnt so hard at all.
Later
Henry

3 Comments:
Ok I'm halfway between peeing my pants and crying .. trust me it's a scary place .. you are hillarious!
I'm with you on the chocolate!! I could eat it every single day for the rest of my life.
haha, yes, you would defenitely be Peter from Family Guy! haha, I get a kick out of him!
Post a Comment
<< Home