Tuesday, August 29, 2006

I must have misplaced it!!!!

Have you ever had those little things that you have seem to misplaced. I seem to have that happen alot. I usually blame April for moving it on me but I know it is my own fault for not putting it away properly in the first place.
But I just can't seem to find out where it went. It started of rainy and miserable, we had a lot of family and friends over and had lots of fun a big party, a wedding, a camping trip, some more rain, and now it is over.

Since most of the blog time I get is at work you'll notice I am horrible at doing pictures. I am thinking I will have to talk april into doing a little blogging since she is at home with the pictures.

I am closing down my company. This Friday is the last day of employment for my boy's. They have been a great bunch of employees so as an employer I found it important to work extra hard and help them in finding employment as soon as possible. Luckily Jamie is done for me on Friday and starts his new job on Monday, Jarret on the other hand is still waiting for work back, but I am 99.9% certain that he will be told before Friday that he is starting next week sometime too.
The collapse of my major customer in the UK is my reason for closing, Then again I am still going to keep everything as the IT world comes in waves. I am now building websites for the NDP party for the provincal elecetion, and I had 2 meetings with 2 other elearning companies that want to hire me for contract work.
As one door closes many more seem to open.

Our camping trip with Monica and JJ and the girls was a super great time but that was to be expected. It was a nice wind down to all the events of the past few months. Who knew that buying a new house and having a weeding (Sorry no weeding this year) Wedding, and shutting down a company in the same year could be so demanding.

I think for next year, I am going to take it slow and enjoy life a little.

Meaghan's appointment in at the IWK was terrific. She is better now then ever, and we are not obligated to go back until February.

Mom is with us for a couple more weeks in case anyone wishes to call her for ther birthday. It is coming fast...Less than a week away. OK, so that you know, Mom does read the blogs and now knows that everyone has been reminded. LOL just kidding.

After seeing how much fun she had from the picture of her and hunter on Monica's BLOG, I was thinking I may have to give her a B'day suprise and call him up.

So basically we are all good and we have started planning for things like School, Halloween Parties, and Christmas Baking. It all comes so fast that I can barely blink.

Later all,

Henry

4 Comments:

At 6:10 AM, Blogger Lesley said...

I've been wondering where the summer has gone.
I couldn't wait for August to come for your wedding and our holiday but then when we returned I realized that there was only 2 weeks left :(
But we had a great time and will definitely do it again!

 
At 8:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This has been the busiest summer yet for us to! Must be in the stars...or something like that.

I am really glad to hear that Meaghan is doing so well! Yeeaaa Meaghan!! Whoo hoo!!

(Can you tell I only had an hour and a half sleep last night?)

 
At 8:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

D'oh!! My name is Jen, not Zen! Sorry. I guess I answered my own question with that one...lol!

 
At 7:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,
Did you guys get the pics I sent?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home