Monday, July 10, 2006

Where did it go?

MY Question is Where did it go?

People usually say where did what go? and I reply Everything

REally think about it I look fdown and say where did it go? At my size it can mean My Toes(HAvent seen them in a while)

It can be my Dickie Doo(you know when you belly stick out more than you dicky do.)

It can be many things Like The Money(with a new house and a Wedding I think I might know where that went).

But Time. I am not sure where it went at all. I dont have enough of it but it seems to go faster than I can accumulate it. The wedding is quickly approaching and my gray hairs are coming in faster and the kids are getting big and I havent time to rest and kick back. To many things to do not enough time. So my question to all is Where did it go?


Later

Henry

3 Comments:

At 5:04 AM, Blogger Anne said...

Time seems to go by faster and faster the older that you get. I don't have kids at home and I still wish I had more time to do things that I want to do. Try and slow down, relax, and take time to enjoy the kids because before you know it they will be all grown up.

 
At 5:44 AM, Blogger New MrsIngram said...

Come on mum it's not like we ever really leave ...

 
At 9:25 AM, Blogger Lesley said...

Time seems to be pretty evasive around this household too! Every week I write the appointments on the white board and there's usually something going on at least 5 out of 7 days...although our holiday time seems to be coming up pretty fast - not fast enough for Aaron mind you -he's so excited to get past Manitoba finally. (That's a huge compliment for all you guys, I never thought the day would come! LOL!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home