Thursday, July 20, 2006

3 Weeks..Oh No.

Yep. 3 Weeks and a couple day's left to go and I have oh so much left to accomplish. For Example:

Paint the living room / Make a cake. and at least one of them have to look good.

Lose a couple pounds / Bottle some wine . At least I know one of those are easy to accomplish, I can bottle without drinking it all.

Find a couple of people willing to do a reading at the wedding / Find a stripper in Miramichi with all of her teeth. :~) (ok just joking on that one but it sounded funny at the time).

However, I did find some solutions.

April is going to start on the living room for me. I already started the cake I only need to double up 2 more layers.

Bottle the wine(with JJ, Monica, Anne and Derek coming to visit this weekend, I may not need to bottle) :~) not sayihng they drink alot just saying maybe they can help.

Lose a couple pounds(Why bother..They arent like keys or money that you have a hard time finding...They will find there way back and bring buddies)

Finding people to do readings. Father Diotte already volenteered himself should we not find anyone, but remember he is old and it could take a while. So if I have any volunteers I would be glad to provide the material in plenty of time. Any Takers? Come on they are short. :~)
We dont really wanna be in there all day do we? We want to get the part started early right? Am I doing a good sell job at least?

As for a stripper...I dont think so. Last time I met a stripper she had me move in with her, have kids, and then marry her 11 years later. JUST KIDDING but I am oh so dead now :~) LOL

(Stripper as in paint stripper. thats what I meant dear honest) :~)


Later

Henry

6 Comments:

At 5:39 AM, Blogger New MrsIngram said...

No really she is definetly going to kill you for the stripper thing ... and you already know there will be no wine left once we all leave this weekend. Haha.

 
At 6:47 AM, Blogger Anne said...

That comment about the stripper was so funny. Yes, she will kill you and just think of how funny that would be if it was mentioned at the reception by the master of ceremonies.

 
At 5:04 PM, Blogger Jen, Paul and Daisy said...

Oh man, you are so busted! You better be a good boy for awhile! I've got one word for you -- honeymoon --.

 
At 8:38 PM, Blogger Lesley said...

Ha ha that was way too funny! Monica did point one thing out to me...in the Miramichi it may be hard to find a stripper that you're not a cousin to in some direct/indirect way...

 
At 6:29 PM, Blogger Brenda said...

I can't believe in our family you dont have any takers on the reading. Guess they must like sitting in church all day. Sorry I'm not going to be there to bail you all out of this one.

 
At 5:58 AM, Blogger Lesley said...

I can't believe no one wanted to jump on the reading bandwagon! I'll be the first volunteer -I'd love to read at your wedding -what MacAulay doesn't love an audience?!? Can I know ahead of time what I'm reading so I can practise and can keep the errors to a minimum?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home