Friday, July 14, 2006

I finally did it!!

Well the kids have been outta school for a few weeks now and have been anxiously awaiting the tradition of the grading gifts. Well Dad has been so busy that he kept putting it off. This was good for the girls becuase it also gave me more thinking time, and time for some good sales to come on too.

SO I finally did it yesterday..I packed the three girls into the van and went for a drive. Low and behold they are now the proud owners of a 16 foot diameter Swimming pool. I just got one of the easy fillup ones because I plan on getting a full pool and deck either next summer or the summer after. But hey for $199 I thought it was a steal of a deal. Tonight is the 2nd part of the setup and tomorrow am I have the waterman coming to fill us up. That's another expense but it's not to bad, the waterman is treatin me good.

As always, Time has been hard to find but I decided to take this Friday afternoon off of work. It may set me behind a bit but I will be working tomorrow and sunday as is so why sweat it.

Luckfully, my weekend work hours are 4am till noon so I dont lose to much of my weekend days.

Anyhow, have a good weekend everyone and See ya'll very soon.

3 Comments:

At 8:07 AM, Blogger Anne said...

I am sure the family will have hours of fun in the pool. Just ensure that you put it on a very level area or it gets lop sided and you will have to empty it and refill it again. Ask Derek, words of wisdom from experience.

 
At 10:12 AM, Blogger Lesley said...

Eek! I couldn't imagine filling a giant pool just to empty it and refill!
Enjoy your pool Uncle Henry!

 
At 2:15 PM, Blogger Brenda said...

so I guess now you really do need my one piece black bathing suit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home