Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Girls, Girls, Girls

What a weekend, It was so wild that I can only now(Tuesday) Blog about it.
CLiff and I got to go out on Friday night(Guy's night out) and to our suprise we did much better than the last guy's night out. Last time we were home by 9pm and we were made fun of like you wouldn't believe. So this time we went all out, and stayed out until the wee morning hours. Oh yeah we showed April and her twisted sisters (Myra and Val) this time.

So the next day April and her sisters got to go out while Cliff and I watched the 6 girls. Then the Neighbors girl came over. Oh yeah a full night of partying just to be faced with 7 girls ranging in age from 9 right down to 2 the next morning. We Sure showed them. LOL

All in all it was still worth it and yeah I'd do it again.

As for the Wedding, Bands are a little more expensive than I remembered but so far the DJ's I've seen are not much cheaper. But we are booking the hall this week (tomorrow) and well the church thing is already all set up, so it's coming along.

The girls are bad as ever. I dont know what were going to do with that Madison as she gets older. In her mind she can already kick my butt. It is funny to watch she comes over all cute and stuff and says "Wanna fight", and before I can respond these 2 little fists of fury let go on me. Boxing at the age of 2 hmmm we may have a champ. She already has the scarey face part down.














These pictures are about 6 months old now(she woulda been 1.5 years old) but this is how she would smile pretty for her pictures.

1 Comments:

At 6:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knew that sweet little girl, with her cute little smile was a natural born killer? You show 'em who's boss Madison!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home